Wednesday 24 August 2011

Only in my dreams.

Only in my dreams,
I'm living without you,
giving my heart to someone new.

Only in my dreams

It seems Autumn is getting closer; the weather is awful at the moment! So cold and wet. So because of this I felt like being a bit neutral today. My mood is a bit bleh and neutral too, so everything has just sort of merged together.

I really love this skirt, it's from -LaViere- and is only 1L :) . Buuut, because my inventory is filled with bright coloured things I had to find some items to go with out.

As you may know; Berries Inc is sadly closing down. It's such a shame! Everything at the moment is set to 50L; so I picked up lots of bits, including this lovely warm hoodie (snowflake cardigan brown) and these cute warm boots (Linda boots sand) to keep me warm.

So, please go and visit Berries Inc if you've not already; all the items will soon be gone.

I hope you're all having a lovely day; and that it's not raining where you are!

Fay x

Style notes:
Hair: Clawtooth: Beg Your Pardon (Customer Favorite Pack)
Skin: *CandyDoll* Beauty Pale (I really need to try more of her skins, I'm loving them at the moment!)
Necklace: LaGyo - My special friend (Old TDR item)
Boots: Berries Inc. - Linda boots sand - 50L
Hoodie: Berries Inc. - Snowflake cardigan brown - 50L
Skirt: -LaViere- Simple plaid skirt - 1L

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.