Friday 12 August 2011

Sales and cheapies.

Sorry I've not really blogged that much recently; the mixture of work and having builders at our house has not really let me spend much time on the grid.

I've come across this pretty little shop called 'Cashmere'; now, honestly, I'd never heard of it before. But, currently they are having a 30L sale on all items! So I picked up a few things

Cashmere.

Skin: *CASHMERE*Godiva Skin(Cream)PLASTICINE
Top: *CASHMERE*Peachy Top(candy)
Jeans: *CASHMERE*Freedom Jeans(berry)

I love the lips on the Godiva skin!

Also, another goodie is from Clawtooth, it's called 'Beg Your Pardon' which Bubbles has lovingly put out for 75L for three colours!

I'm looking forward to the weekend; well Sunday really! My day off! Even though I know I'll be cleaning up the mess the builders have left.

Hope your having a lovely Friday x

Faylinn x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.