Tuesday 30 August 2011

What do you mean I have to push?!

'You can not get the staff these days. Making me push my own carriage because we got stuck! Unbelievable. I must say, one, is not the happiest of bunnies right now... '

Princess.

I'm getting a bit carried away today....

I squealed with delight when I saw this gown (From Little Princess, a part of Lo'momo. Walk through the store and you'll find it with the other gowns), going through old landmarks always means goodies! Best part? It's free. All of it, from the gown, the necklace and the crown. All free. I'm not sure how long it's been up; so knowing my luck it has probably been blogged one hundred times before! But, it's so beautiful and deserves all the blogging.

So, I've been playing archery with my good friend (Zarni - he wanted a mention) and of course getting away with cheating because I'm a princess! Such fun! :D

I hope you love the dress as much as I do. Go and be little Princesses!

Fay x

Style notes:
Hair: Truth - 'Tasmine'.
Skin:Candydoll - Beauty Pale
Eyes: Bonne chance - Bong Bong eye - blue - Free
Pose/Carriage: GLITTERATI - Princess Carriage
Gown: Lo'Momo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.