Monday 22 August 2011

Cinderella

Morning!! Gosh, it's so lovely getting up without the hassle of work! Means I can just relax finally.

Anywhoz, Hello World has a lovely dress in their lucky board. Very fittingly, it is called 'Cinderella' :) I feel very lady like wearing it.

Purple dress

They also still have their floral freebie dress out; which I blogged about earlier in the year.

I don't normally blog about furniture either; but, I really love this Victorian Chaise (16prims), for only 55L at Natas Designs.

Hope you have a lovely Monday!

*blows big kisses*

Fay x

Style notes:
Hair: TRUTH Rose - blondes
Skin: *CandyDoll* Jennifer Purple Pale
Dress: HW
Tights: ..::DARE::.. Lace Stockings Fuschiay (gone from grid)
Standing pose: GLITTERATI - Headshot
Sitting pose: ..::DARE::.. Couture Flees & Sits (gone from grid)
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Cutie Pie Pumps - Spring

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.