Wednesday 17 August 2011

I love Giraffes!

Hello there! Gosh, training people is hard work. I can't wait for this week to be over.

Anywhoz, there are so many sales on the grid at the moment. Goodies Galore! All I seem to be doing is jumping from one shop to another!!

Items

I bet you know that the Aoharu sim is having a 50% sale? I've never been too keen on the clothes, but I really do love the shoes by Anexx! So I picked up these super cute ballet flats (middle picture).

I also really love the new release from Reila; the bag (last picture) . It's called 'Jazzy bag' (49L each) and comes in four different colours. I really love this one; simply called '3'! *giggles*

Plus, Pepper has a new gatcha machine at the store. For 40L you have the chance of winning one of ten beautiful necklaces (first picture).

Standing

Even though the sale at Bullwinkle has now ended; I still want to show off this super cute tank top (Racerbacks - Giraffe - 75L). I'm wearing it with a denim skirt, which is also from bullwinkle. It's a very cute store, and worth a check if you've never been there before.

I'm off to bed!! So tired.

Night x

Style notes:
Hair: Magika - Mayra 'Blonde'
Skin: *CandyDoll* Beauty Pale (Old Lazy Sunday item)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ - Flower Necklace GACHA
Tank: !bullwinkle. - Racerbacks (F) - Giraffe
Skirt: !bullwinkle. - Mini Skirt - L Blue
Bag: Reila - Jazzy bag
Shoes: ANEXX - Bow Ballet Flats (Soft Blue)
Prop: Magnifique Poses - 'The Old Shack'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.