Friday 26 November 2010

With love from... [Part 1]

ok! So I know I'm totally behind with hunts (And I said I'd never do a hunt again...) but here are some of the amazing items from the With love from... hunt! Each item costs 10L, so if you don't want to spend too much money keep your eyes on the feeds and just pick out the items you actually want! :) A few of the items were in tricky places; but overall an easy and enjoyable hunt!

I'm not going to show all items; some I can't show because I don't have the land (AKA skyboxes) and some of them just... did not fit me! And I'm not even going to try.

I only have one little....critism of the hunt; a lot of the items were not out when I did the hunt today; BUT! this happens in all hunts and can not be avoided. I'll just go back and check those stores later in the week! Thankfully, there is a hint sheet, so you can just hop to the next store easily enough.

So, these are some of the items from 0 to 40! :)




Rather a different style for Hucci!





Owner of Fishy Strawberry; Fae, always knows how to make me squeal! I love all her designs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.