Friday 5 November 2010

Crazy Colouring

This is going to be a short post today, I've been at work all day and I'm so tired; I swear, I'm getting too old to be climbing inside organs! (church organs btw! nothing naughty!). Pluuus I'm in quite a grumpy mood! I do however still have time to stalk some lucky boards! I was quite lucky with this one. It takes 6 mins to change, no idea why. 6 seems a rather weird number to me.

So here is the amazing hair:




Skin: Candydoll
Hair: Skull&Bones - Lucky board.
Shoes: KK Rainbow converse 50L here
Minihood + dress: Fishy Strawberry - in their cheapie section :)

For some weird reason I seem to be having lots of bad luck at the moment (this post would have been up much earlier). While writing this my pc experienced the blue screen of death. So, yeah, not really a happy Fay at the moment.

Something else I have to fix/ask Fiance to fix/buy new things to fix the problem.

I bet it's my graphics card. Bloody thing...

2 comments:

  1. Awwuh Fay, I'm sorry you had a bad day! It's the government, they're out to get you. But don't worry, everything will get better when you find the next awesome freebie. :3

    ...That hair reminds me so much of my childhood. I'm so tempted to get it even though I hate pink, just to wear it with some my-little-pony shirt. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where that hair was from! Must get it! It is perfect for an oshare kei look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.