Sunday 14 November 2010

Lucky chair stalking!

I was lucky chair stalking again and one of my fav stores has changed their lucky chairs! *YAY*





Hair: Truth
Skin: Cupcakes
Parka: Coco - Free (group gift section)
Lace cami: Pink Outfitters - 50L sale!
Belt: Bukka - Lucky chair
Watch: Bukka Lucky chair
Jeans: Phoenix Rising (25L sale still going on)
Cowboy boots: Bukka (not free)

Bukka is such a beautiful store, everything is really well made. So if you've not been there before I really suggest you tp there! x

Pictures taken at Ode

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! Both of you x

    *super hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing me these lucky boards! I hadn't really paid attention to Bukka before. I absolutely LOVE the belt I just won though!
    And agreed, very cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.