Wednesday 24 November 2010

Let yourself sparkle - Goldenrod!

I had mixed feelings with the gold colour challenge; while I love all colours I often feel gold can sometimes look tacky and cheap. I wanted to stay away from that image but still keep to the gold theme. I tried out a few different looks, black and gold, and red and gold... but I really like this full gold look! I hope it is not too tacky!



I have come to love this outfit! I'm ready to go out and parrrrtay!

Hair: Truth (Kitty - Streaked)
Belt: Fri.day
Necklace: TDR - Ys & Ys
Top: Pixel Dolls (Seems to be from a group gift, so I'm not sure if it's still around)
Trousers: League Subo welcome gift
Shoes: Stiletto Moody (not free, but am in love with their shoes currently!!)

Sorry for the short post again, been so busy with work and uni that I have no time for sl!! =[

Much love

Fay xx


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you enjoyed this color! You look amazing in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, nice! Normally my hate for gold is right next to pink, but this is pulled off pretty nicely. What a gorgeous full gold look! I especially love the pants! Soft brown gold + goldgold = win. You are seriously so much better at putting outfits together than me. I am shamed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.