Tuesday 16 November 2010

All that glitters...

With no experience in creating outfits for second life, I really admire those who do. What I admire even more are those amazing talented designers who are able to make beautiful metallic and glittery dresses! I adore glitter; but sadly every time I wear body glitter now I get accused of being a 'twilight vampire'. But I digress; I'm very lucky to have been sent these amazing items by Badoura. These glittery dresses are perfect for a night on the town; it's not just my smile that is dazzling! ;-)

I have mentioned Badoura Designs before, (see here) which is what really sparked my interest for her fashions. They are all really well made (including her freebies) so it's a shop worth looking around!



This has to be my favourite. It's very versatile and matches perfectly with my new clutch bag. The fur shawl was also sent to me; it can really dress up an oufit. Yet, it can be worn with jeans and a tee; just for extra warmth. Thankfully, no animals were harmed when making this :D

Much like the silver version of the dress, I found this one to be just as versatile. Even though it's black (some textures don't often show up well); this dress is stunning.

If you like these dresses but don't want to pay the price tag, she offers this sassy teal little number for only 1L


I've teamed this up with the grey version of the shawl I was also sent; which I can see me wearing with a lot of outfits; I love cold colours.... must be a living in England thing!

Last, but certainly not least is this sassy little number:

I really love the detail, I feel like a bright pink disco ball :D

There is also a beautiful pink sequin dress on the MM board !


So thank you for letting my review your items, I 100% love them.

Pic 1
Hair: Truth (kitty)
Skin: Cupcakes (eyeshadow from Glamorise)
Clutch bag: TDR Blue
Boots: Baby Monkey
Necklace: Ticky Tacky

Pic 2
Hair: Truth - Mischa
Skin: Cupcakes
Gloves and Shawl: Pheonix Rising 'touch'
Bag: Past TDR
Shoes: TGIS

Pic 3
Hair: Truth (ooooold! But, I still love it)
Skin: Cupcakes
Necklace: Ganked
Shoes: TGIS (I'm still so glad I brought the fat pack, they just go with everything)

Pic 4
Hair: Truth
Skin: Cupcakes
Necklace: Ganked
Shoes: Maitreya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.