Saturday 6 November 2010

One fine day

Winter is coming thick and fast. I took my niece for a walk today (she's 2) and she was asking why all the leaves are not green! Bless. November is one of my favourite months; so much is happening. Plus, I love seeing all the warm rich colours of the leaves; as I look out of my window now I see a HUUUUUGE treee, covered with orange and yellow leaves. Just beautiful. For some reason... november is always sunny! Considering England is normally grey and rainy... it's nice to see the sun.

I was going to take her out to jump in leave piles, but sadly...we've had lots of rain! So no jumping for us yet. They need to be crispy!

Well, back to SL! I don't think my rl adventures are of any interest!!

Milk motion always put out beautiful items for their 50L weekend and I just wanted to show you the vest that has been put out this week:






It's not just the vest that is 50L! There is also a bag and matching trousers; both of which I picked up ;-). I really do like milk motions items!! This vest has a very 1970's vibe and looks very warm and snuggly!

The hair is from Clawtooth (his 50L weekend item). Now, I do not normally shop there (I'm a magika/truth kinda girl), but again, I think I'm swaying to something new. I love the fringe! It's kinda making me want one again in rl! Only thing I wish I could change is the ribbon on the back of the hair; would be nice to colour change; but that's me being super picky!!

The location of these photos is Alirium: such a beautiful place. Perfect for autumn pictures.

So, I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Style credits
Hair: Clawtooth
Skin: Cupcakes
Vest: Milk Motion
Undertop + Skirt: Awram-Vie
Socks: Modd.G - free
Boots: 7Style - free

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.