Friday 12 November 2010

Friday already?

Gosh, I've been so busy in real reccently. Got essays coming out of my ears! Plus I've not really found anything to really blog about. Sims 3 has also found it's way into my heart again! but I've prized myself off it to see what the lovely world of SL has to offer.

Quite glad I did honestly; Pink outtfitters is having a 50L sale. Something to do with someones birthday..... (Yeah I did not pay attention to the note card, I honestly just saw 'sale'). Plus on a side note; thanks to a certain Miss Lorrainne Vaniva (*grumpy face*) I got a rather excited IM that Cupcakes is having a 100L sale till 6pm SLT today (12/11/2010). So lots of lindens gone. I have a huge fetish for the embrace skinline...I think it was made for my face ;-)

I'll be blogging again next week. Things are honestly quite bad in rl atm, not just essays... relationship problems.

But on a happy note!

Lots of awesome goodies on the grid:
Hair: TDR blue
Clutch: TDR blue
Blazer: Pink Outfitters
Blouse: Pink Outfitters
High Waist Trousers: Pink Outfitters
Shoes: Maitreya
Skin: Cupcakes - Belle (Cameo): Flora

So hopefully I'll be back to my normal self next week xx

Faylinn

xox

1 comment:

  1. That outfit is SO cute! That is one of the cutest short hairdos I've seen in a while.

    I'm sorry to hear about RL troubles. :(
    Especially school related. My sister, going to a nice normal sane school, still can't fit things like the internet inbetween homework and class, so it's amazing you do as much as you do!

    Sorry about Cupcakes. Those darn sales sure eat up the lindens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.