Monday 22 November 2010

Black and white (Freebies and cheapies!)

Lots of amazing black and white items on the grid at the moment, here are just a few of my favourites:

Align Left Align Centre Align Right Justify Full

Dress: Bijou free
Hair: [ 69]
Shoes: Maitreya - Chichi
Pearl necklace: Bonita
Skin: LAQ

Skirt + Leggings: Rude Rebel 10L (There is also a white skirt with black leggings for the same price)
Shirt: Cupcakes Outlet under 25L
Pumps: Phoenix Rising (IF the store is still open, free)
Hair: Truth - Francesca
Necklace + Braclet: Ticky Tacky

Stockings: Sheer Kiss Kiss free
Dress: My Precious 10L (group fee)
Hair: Truth
Shoes: Maitreya Slinky
Peals: Bonita

And on a side note; it's my rezday! 2 years today. I think I've done quite a bit during my sl time! By being so... me... I've met some amazing people (nudge nudge Lorrainne, Noodle, Jane, Stefan, Mark, Nemo, Nee-Nee, Seb and of course people I've met reccently who have made my sl a great experience!). I just hope I meet more amazing people and the good times keep a rolling ;-)

Add Image

((Lorrainne; I still have my outfit do you have yours?! We should do another shoot with them!))

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy Resday! *throws confetti*

    I still have that outfit, I think. xD
    It's weird how little I've changed in the last two years. I'm a LOSER! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
    You need to TP me to the badass locations you keep finding so we can do awesome picture taking together.

    I'm off to Bijou now for that dress! WOOT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.