Wednesday 10 November 2010

Getting visual

The lovely Kiba Tachikawa got in touch with me about his store Actuate Eden; a rather funky Visual Kei store. He sent me some of his stuff to have a looksie at and to show you all. I really really love Japanese fashion; be it; ganguro, Harajuku, lolita...ect. So I was really happy to blog about this store!

I'm not showing everything I was sent, but picked the items I loved the most!

I love the sculpt roses on this dress; they are just so beautiful and really well made! I feel like a flower!! I'm not sure where you can wear an outfit like this though.. I felt at home in a field of flowers.. but in a club... well I think I'd stand out a little too much for my liking!

The outfit also comes in purple, pink, grey and red! Which are equally as beautiful.


So, on the subject of roses, I was also sent these... stunning.. rose face masks (99L each). I've only shown four colours here; there are many more! I love how the little chains drape down the face. These can go with anything! So expect a lot more!




This suit is rather funky, it really makes you stand out. I felt like...a mixture of the mad hatter and the child catcher which I'm not 100% sure is a good thing! ;-) All I need now is a pimp cane! ; Buuut, on a serious note, it's funkeh! And I really loved walking around in it! It also comes with a matching belt; but... me and prims don't go too well. So I had trouble fitting it!

So, yeah, I hope you have a look at the store; Actuate Eden because they are some beautiful items there!

While doing this blog post I had a flick through my songs and I came across a band that I used to always listen to. An Cafe; I believe they are Visual Kei (I just had a Jrock phase when I was 16! But I know how touchy people are about genres.). Anyway! this is one of my favourite songs by them. I love Bou! (the one with the blonde hair!)

2 comments:

  1. hehe An Cafe is concidered Oshare Kei but that is a sub sect of Visual Kei.

    Thank you so much for doing the blog on my store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I'd get the genre wrong xD

    But thanks, I enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.