Thursday 18 November 2010

Colour blogger challenge

Slightly behind with this challenge; it looks fun so I thought I'd try it. If you've not heard about it you can read the post here . So to catch up ( the new colour starts tomorrow! .. well I think it does). So I'm going to post the first two weeks together! (Seems I'm not the only one who is doing that as well).


Firstly Grey;


Hm, not a happy colour really is it? When someone mentions grey I think of London...well England in general. Most of our buildings are grey and the sky... well, let's not go there.

It's quite a simple colour, so thats why I've chosen a very simplistic outfit :)

Hair: Truth (Kitty)
Skin: Dutch Touch
Hair ribbon: Epoque
Sweater: KKBB (cheapie store if you've not been there!)
Jeans: Phoenix Rising (store is still there;plus everything is still 25L)


Now Blue


Quite cliche really; but I think of the sea. I was in spain for holidays about a year ago; and the sea was just so beautiful and such a deep blue. Much better than the grey dirty sea we have here! So beautiful long flow-ey gowns seem to be the best choice for me here:

Gown: Bliss Couture 'Blair' currently in the discount outlet :)
Hair: Vanity hair
Skin: Redgrave
Necklace: Alyssa Bijoux

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.