Wednesday 17 November 2010

The amaaaaazing silk hunt.

I don't often blog about hunts.. but! I liked the sound of this one. My friend was wearing this stunning dress, so.. ofc I had to ask where it was from! And she told me all about this hunt...So I had to do it!

This is the dress that caught my attention:






You get a complete avatar (skin not shown, I prefer this one from Gauze. Had it for a while :) ). Plus you can make so many different outfits with the items given to you. However, it was VERY hard to find. I had to even ask in the group (rest of the hunt was fine, a few GRR moments); now, I know it's a wonderful design and that we should not be handed everything on a plate, but the hint for this one... did not actually match where it was. It was very well hidden... too well hidden. (I think I need a hunt buddy! My old hunt buddy is never on anymore!)

But, I forgive the designer because I love the outfit! But I won't be doing any more hunts for a very long time!

There are items for everyone in this hunt, clothes for both sexes, skyboxes, armour, furniture...I've only just started to open up my boxes/try things on; I just really wanted to show this one off!

So if your a lazy little so-and-so this is the link to Fantasy China Dynasty Land. Good luck finding it xD

But! If you actually want to take part in the whole hunt (only 100 stores); here is your taxi. And previews of the items can be found here.

Have fun! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.