Saturday 20 November 2010

Drool-worthy

So, after my rather short post; I'm very sorry for that. I want to tell you about an amazing deal from Badoura Design.

These dresses are stunning currently priced at 160L each. I feel they are... silks meet glitter sassy? Does that make sense? I bet not. But anyway, I love them! As said before I adore sparkles and this weekend only you can get one of them for only 44L!

So here they are in all their glory:


Red
Skin: Redgrave
Hair: Truth - Francesca

Ever brought something that shared your name? I can say that I now have. When I was growing up all my friends had 'normal' names and therefore had pencil cases, key rings ect ect with their names on. But, sadly.. Finding something named Francesca has always been a bit difficult. So thank you Truth for bringing out a hair named Francesca, it really made my day when I saw it! And! you spelt it correctly; most people put a H in it; Franchesca; and I think it looks better with one big F then all the other letters are tiny! :D Buuut I digress again! (habbit of doing that.)

Gold
Skin: LAQ
Shoes: Stiletto Moody Bare
Hair: Truth Mischa

I don't normally wear gold.. but I'm not taking this one off. It's not tacky gold at all! It's stunning.



Bramble
Skin: LAQ
Shoes: Stiletto Moody - 1L still in the store! So if you've not grabbed it yet...go get it!
Hair: Truth - Rei

This is the 44L one! only for this weekend; perfect colour too! So don't miss out on this amazing deal! And if you can afford it; buy a few of the other colours; they make you feel so sexy! They show off your bottom perfectly!

Other colours are silver and black; was toying with the idea that it'll look great in blue as well. So, go check them out and all the other great items the amazing Badoura has to offer.

Badoura Design

Pictures taken at: Garden Of Dreams

So many goodies on the grid at the moment! Sales galore! I'm off to pixel dolls now to check out their 25L sale.

1 comment:

  1. omg, that is such a weird and adorable reason to hate the spelling "Franchesca". I completely agree. I love that hair btw! I was almost going to get it, but then I got there and saw something else and then my money was too gone to get it. xD

    I LOVE that incredibly random dress silk glitterfab britney/gaga esque outfit/garment/thing! Nice find. It's very unique but nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.