Saturday 13 November 2010

Feeling Ticky Tacky

I managed to get a few mins to myself (thats turned into about 2 hours...). So, I logged onto to sl and read through all my note cards quickly and it seems it is very busy at ticky tacky at the moment!! I really should not be on, I over slept (naughty me) and I've not finished sorting out the room...AND I have lots of uni work to do. Never done this before; but I think I may have to do an allnighter! (pfft I say that, but I won't)

Anyway; *Ticky Tacky* is having a little Red Sale! Everything in the*Ticky Tacky* shop on Lucid, that is RED (or reddish), is 50% OFF! There are a bunch of items that are as low as $38L! This ends tomorrow! (the 14th)

A bitch never Change ... (I've already got the pink version so I just had to nab this one) 68L
Earings
Necklace

Hestia - 38L
Necklace
Bangles



Mei Li - 78L
Necklace
Earings
Shadow Dancer - 213L (but supposed to be 425L)
Necklace
Earings
Braclets
Rings

Momma was an Opium smoker - 188L
Earings
Necklaces



SNF one day prizes - 40L (silver version)

"Dear Ondine"

Only at the Gaylord sim

Plus! (see told you there is lots going on); the Starry Night Hunt still appears to be on the lucid sim; Ticky Tacky is taking parts as well as lots of other stores! It was supposed to end yesterday but the stars are still there.... so hurry!

Pictures taken at Worlds end Garden

Was listening to Katy Perrys new album while doing these photos; makes me feel super hot! Got 45mins till the fiance is home from work. So I better go get lunch ready for him!!

Style creds
Pic 1
Hair: TDR Blue (this weeks!)
Skin: Cupcakes - (embrace)
Blazer: Pink Outfitters
Lace cami: Pink Outfitters

Pic 2
Hair: [ 69 ] - group gift
Skin: Cupcakes - (embrace) Barbie
Dress: ::CB:: apprently, but I can't seem to find out where/when I got it! Had it for a while.

Pic 3
Hair: Truth - Orchid
Skin: Cupcakes (Embrace) Pepper
Dress: Phoenix Rising (Gone =[ )

Pic 4
Hair: ::69:: - Old collection
Corset: Phoenix Rising
Skin: Cupcakes (embrace) Secret

Pic 5
Skin: Cupcakes Belle flora
Dress: Pink Outfitters

Pic 6

Hair: TDR - from a few weeks ago
Dress: Pink Outfitters
Skin: Cupcakes (Embrace) Mauve


The 50L sale at Pink outfitters is still on. Plus, cupcakes skins are still marked down to 100L - and they have an awesome skin on the MM board at the moment, but it won't lock down! So please, go slap it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.