Tuesday 9 November 2010

Autumn colours

I'm still in an autumn mood! Even more so after the amazing Nicol Soulstar (of N'soul) sent me two fat packs of Earings: Gosh, they are adorable, I honestly don't believe her when she says they are her first try. They just..... look so great, as if she's been making them for ages. Her stuff is amazing (as blogged about here.); I've become a real fan!




Close up of the earing.


You have two choices, leaves or feathers; both as beautiful and very detailed. And they both come in lots of different colours! I did however, stop myself from using pink today! T'was such a challenge!!! Plus just a little note; I'd love to see some matching necklaces and rings. I really hope that is a future plan!



Close up of the feather earings in green.


All pictures taken at Carpe Diam. I really enjoyed this sim, had quite a country feel to it! Plus the music playing while I was there was all love songs and smooshy stuff! T'was awesome. I however, don't think the fiance approved of me belting out; I'm all outta love!

Style credits:
Pic 1
Hair: [ 69 ] - group gift - 300L fee but sooo worth it
Earings: N'soul ofc!
Skin: Cupcakes
Dress: Reale - Part of their discount section!
Shoes: Baby Monkey - only 50L at the moment
Socks: Modd.G
Belt: Old seasons hunt gift

Pic 2
Hair: Truth
Skin: Cupcakes
Earings: N'soul
Cardi: Reale - discount
Skirt: So Many Styles - freebie
Tights: Reale - free
Boots: Reek

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.