Sunday 3 October 2010

Why do witches fly on brooms?

Vacuum cleaner cords aren't long enough! *insert canned laughter*

So Igna Wind has a little hunt going on at the moment. All around the store are little pumpkins, but there are items in just three of them! So you have to check every little pumpkin. I had so much fun doing it! There are some big snails there! Which you can ride....so I was whizzing around the store giggling madly to myself. .... little things please little minds.

From the hunt you get the top, skirt and stockings. She has the rest of the outfit for sale. When I saw the whole outfit, I died a little inside!! So I wished really hard (not that that normally gets me anywhere)....and just as I was about to tp out to try the items on (and to grumble to myself about not being able to buy the whole outfit!) the amazing Igna Wind dropped it on me.

So this post is generally to say a mah-hooooo-sive thank you to Ms Igna Wind. She's so generous, I was in her group a while back (we're talking a year or two!!) and the group gifts she showers onto her members are beautiful. I'm so glad there are still lovely people in this world.

But I know I'll be wearing just the skirt and top to events where I can't dress up as a witch :P So it's win win!

So, thank you Igna for your amazing designs, hunts, gifts and general generosity <33

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.