Sunday 24 October 2010

Don't go outside!

Where ever I go...secondlife or real life there are Halloweeny things everywhere!

GRR

Yes, I hate Halloween. Absolutely hate it. My birthday is the day before, so I'm going to make sure I'm so hungover on the 31st that it just flies by.

But, until then.

I'm staying indoors.

So Ghostly Gouls and Scary Spiders, I'm going to stand here with my CUTENESS! and keep you away from my happy land!


Hair: Kik - Gatcha Machine @ Tic Tac Toe 30L a go (I got addicted to it!)
Skin: Cupcakes Eyeshadow and lipstick from Glamorize
Glasses: Lazy Places - Another Gatcha
Necklace: Lazy Places - Gatcha
Cropped Cardi: Tuli - Old hunt gift
Plain white cami: Fri.Day
Bag: Bukka - Free subo bag
Leggings: Tee*fy @ Tea Hunt
Leg warmers: Tram @ Tea Hunt
Shoes: M'z engineer boots - Not sure if they are still around

The Tea hunt is amazing! So many blogs have blogged about it, so if you've not done it yet...where have you been?!

Hair: Kik - Gatcha Machine @ Tic Tac Toe 30L a go
Skin: Cupcakes with lipstick from Glamorize
Glasses: Lazy Places
Scarf: Chuculet - Cheapie
Cardi: Reek
Shirt: Kyoko Couture
Skirt: C'est Le Vie
Belt: Fri.Day
Bag: Chai @ Tea Hunt (Free)
Tights: Doux Petit
Shoes: Bukka - These cowboy boots are..amazing! I'm so in love with them. I ended up buying the fat pack, so I have all the colours. I honestly think they are the perfect cowboy boots. Also, if you buy the fat pack you get another free pair to send to your loved one.

Hair: Kik - Gatcha Machine @ Tic Tac Toe 30L a go
Skin: Cupcakes with eyeshadow from Glamorize
Scarf: Chuculet
Dress + Trousers: Kuri Style - Only 2L
Shoes: Periquita - Used to be a free gift; not sure if they still are.
Bag: S@BBiA Only 50L (Ribbon on the side changes colour)
Belt: Fri.Day (free)

I had not been to Kuri Style for a while, they still have some amazing clothes (and lots of cheapies!)


Hair: Kik - Gatcha Machine @ Tic Tac Toe 30L a go
Skin: Cupcakes
Cardi: Phoenix Rising (Store closes next weekend!)
Jumpsuit: Milk Motion - 50L Weekend
Bag: S@BBiA
Shoes: Baby Monkey; Flapper Pumps - Lucky chair
Necklace: Apple May Designs

Nothing can scare me while I looksie all cutsie! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I know what I'm getting you for your birthday! A big fat pumpkin cake with spider particles and a witch hiding inside!

    Really cute outfits, girl - you have a gift. I am going to Kuri Style now to get that green dress and leggings~ I notice they also have a cute leopard-ish dress for 2L. She has funky stuff there!

    And omg YES those cowboy boots are the best cowboy boots ever! And surprisingly, they seem to go with everything I have. I love them! <333

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.