Monday 4 October 2010

It's Britney, Bitch.

During my Sl wanderings I found yet another store I've not come across before. It's called Ash's Trash. For a pop nerd such as myself...it's heaven!

There is a wall of Lady gaga inspired clothes, a wall of Britney and a few spice girl outfits thrown in!! Along with numerous other pop stars!

I was in heaven!

What I always look for when visiting a new store are....freebies! I love trying out clothes before I buy and often freebies are a great way of telling.

Well, I was not disapointed in this store!


Hair - Magika
Glasses - Part of the Mushroom hunt at the Ash's Trash sim
Dresses - Part of the Mushroom hunt at Ash's Trash
Leggings - A freebie at Ash's Trash. You get lots of different colours; I think they are...wonderful! I've been looking for brightly coloured leggings for aggges!
Bangles - Fishy Strawberry
Yellow shoes - Baby Monkey
Converse shoes - Ash's Trash (not free, but under 100L!)

I'm a slave, 4 U!

Not one of my favourite Britney songs (or videos) but the outfit is cute! And is priced at 1L (not sure if this is a mistake as all the others are 100L... You get the top, prim bits, jeans and matching boots!

VMA outfit

I adored this outfit when Britney first wore it! This one is priced at 100L but I think it's adorable!

Going Gaga for Gaga!

This outfit I won from the Lucky Board there, they change quickly and have quite a lot of different outfits to get! I also got the Alejandro Gun bra!! XD Which I honestly don't think I'll be wearing as I don't like guns! But still, it's amazingly well made.

Hair - Magika
Shoes - Duh!

This post has been very Britney heavy I'm afraid. Don't let this stop you checking out the Gaga items! They really are amazing.

I got a few other nifty items also, which I really wish I could show you! So it's totally worth the trip to Ash's Trash!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.