Tuesday 26 October 2010

Goodbye AV!

I was about to log off; I'm ill with flu so I was going to go back to bed, but I got a subo announcement that Adreahna Vlodovic owner of AV is leaving!

I'm leaving SL, therefore i decided to tag all the items of my store as 1L$. It's was a pleasure building this project and i'm thankful to all of you for being part of it. Goodbye! :))

I must say it is a store which I've always loved. I adore retro fashion!! So I had to tp there because I know once it's widely known it's going to be super laggy!

So here are a few of the amazing outfits you can find at [AV]



I adore the bright colours here! And and and! PACMAAAAAN :D


This sassy little number is called 'Tango". Shoes come separately, but are still only 1L


Rawr! I've really been loving animal print reccently.Plus these booties are hot!


This is such a beautiful vampire gown. Also comes with matching shoes.

So if you are looking for retro fashion (50's, 60's, 70's and 80's) hop along to AV before the store has gone!

2 comments:

  1. So many good stores leaving SL lately, they're as impossible to count as the hunts.
    Thanks for the headsup, I'm TP'ing in soon to take advantage of this sad day.
    Also, where'd you get the pose in that first pic? It's sooo cuuute!

    I'm sorry you're sick, cupcakes! Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LP I believe. Kinda obsessed with them at the moment. I'll double check and send you the LM in world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.