Monday 4 October 2010

What a rotten little thing you are......

So, this blog post is about a store I've loved for ages. Rotten Toe. I honestly adore shops that are a little bit quirky and often not too well known.


I re-visited them reccently and I really loved what I saw a few items have vanished though, I could not see the bib fever items. Which is a shame as they were really pretty!

The store has a mixture of prices, so basically there really is something for everyone! Just hunt round the store and you'll find something to fit your budget!


Hair - Magika
Skin - Rotten Toe (free!)
Dress - Rotten Toe (Zombie Bloom - 200L) - With three different colours and this 'bloody' one to choose from...I had such a hard time deciding. So I got this one, and a nice pink one! :). Normally, 200L on a dress... NU UH. But this one is so well done I just could not say no! (Hence why I got two!!)



Cute but a little bit psycho... I'm so wearing this to a club later *evil smirk*

Outfit - Rotten Toe - includes hair, hair band, dress, gloves, stockings. (The shoes are not shown in this picture!). It's called Suicidal blue, and I believe it's only 20L! Which is totally amazing.
Skin - Group giftie
Shoes - Dilly Dolls


These are just some of the dresses from the Lollidoom selection. You get the dress, gloves and hat. I think they are...adorable! At only 15L you really can't grumble (plus there are other colours to choose from!). I brought the pink one a long time ago, when I first came across the store!

Shoes and hair both from Dilly Dolls. I've only just realised how dangerous the heel of those boots look! Sharp and pointy...you could have someones eye out! *twisted smile*



Hair - Rotten Toe
Shirt - Infected Satin Shirt
Corset - group gift
Trousers - Evil ring masters pants (bloody)

All from.... Rotten Toe!

So, if you want to be a sick twisted little monster.... I recomend you pop to the store now!

2 comments:

  1. Wai hello thar.
    I agree, Rotten Toe is made with awesomesauce.
    Lord knows I hate actually spending money on clothes, but this is one store that's gotten me to buy something over 50L.

    I love your first picture! You're so damn cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. <33

    Super awesomesauce at that!! <3

    yeah, if you want to spend you L's wisely, Rotten Toe is the place!

    And thank chuuu for the comment, and saying I look cute *blush*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.