Friday 29 October 2010

Sassy chicks

I honestly had not heard about this store before, but I'm really loving the style!

N'soul is a store that stocks outfits that I'd describe as clothes for partying! They are so sassy and sexy!


From left to right:

Skin in all pictures: Cupcakes with Eyeshadow and lipstick from Glamorize

1. Pink Body Frances
Hair: Truth
Shoes: Maitreya

2. Red Body Frances
Hair: Posh
Shoes: TGIS

3. White Body Frances
Hair: Truth
Shoes: PIA

4. Brown Body Frances
Hair: Truth
Shoes: TGIS

5. Black Body Frances
Hair: Truth
Shoes: TGIS
Necklace: Ganked (freebie - still in store)

Red, white and black are my favourite; which is very weird as I'm normally a pink person. It is however nice to see something in brown which actually looks good! I very rarely wear brown!

Each body comes with prim spikes that sit on your shoulders. It's just a versatile piece of clothing that you can mix and match with just about anything! So expect a lot more mentions of these as I think they are just amazing; plus super sex-ay!


From left to right:

1. DoNotGiveUp Purple/White
Hair: Truth
Shoes: Baby Monkey Flapper pumps (Lucky chair)

2. DoNotGiveUp Red/White
Hair: Dernier Cri
Shoes: Maitreya

3. DoNotGiveUp Pink/White
Hair: Truth
Shoes: Maitreya

4. DoNotGiveUp Green/White
Hair: Magika (old group gift)
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Nude Wedges

I'm sure if you've read my blog before you'd know that I looooove Logo tees/dresses and what not. So I was super happy to see brightly coloured dresses with the slogan 'Do Not Give Up'. These dresses come with brightly coloured socks which would not look misplaced at an 80's themed night!


I've been looking for some high waist trousers (part of the reason to why I stopped off at N'soul) and I'm loving these ones! There is such an attention to detail on these, the picture has not really shown that! So I suppose you may have to tp and find out ;-)

High waist trousers not your thing? Well! they even stock high waist shorts! they are lush.

The top in this outfit is a freebie from N'soul :) Exact LM below next picture.

Hair: Truth (10.10.10 item)
Skin: Cupcakes 'Princess'
Shoes: Maitreya
Necklace + earings: Ticky Tacky


Hair: Truth
Skin: Cupcakes
Shoes: TGIS (Yeah...I have all the colours. I brought the fat pack. Something which I never do, but these shoes really are worth it!)

This actually is a freebie dress. Honestly, does not look it! She puts so much effort into all her clothes, the textures really are lush. It also comes in green but I fail at making outfits with green in them!

I got a little confused, the store has some freebies (as I've just shown) but they are not at their main store, they are here instead. But, I feel they are worth the little walk to get them ;-)


I quite liked the look of this dress. I feel that the dress does actually look ripped which actually makes me love it more. I just wish I could find some decent ripped fishnet stockings! I just wanted to add that something extra to it. (any ideas?!)

Hair: Truth
Shoes: PIA
Skin: Cupcakes

I really enjoyed N'soul. It seems that Nicol Soulstar puts a lot of hard work into her outfits, and I must say, I really am impressed. I really really love the clothes. So I really hope to see more! :)

On a side note; I'm super excited. Tomorrow (30th) is my birthday; so this weekend is going to be very busy for me! I have next week off University, so I'll hopefully get another post out Tuesday ish! :) As I post this it's 2am! D: Not been up this long in a while. So I'm gonna get some sleepies! Hope you all have a good day/night/evening! *blows huge kisses*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.