Friday 15 October 2010

The animal within...

I'm not a huge animal print fan, but, I can assure you no animals were hurt during this post ;-)


Meet my new friend; Mr. Zebra. He is quite handsome!

Hair - Truth
Skin - Cupcakes (but with Lipstick from Glamorize
Shoes - Baby Monkey - Elite boots
Top and shorts - Badoura Design - 1L
Leggings - CoCo Group Gift - Free
Belt - Phoenix Rising
Nails - Glamorize
Earings - Glamorize All jewelry is priced at 25L at the moment :)


This is my favourite shot, I think it's quite smexy!

Hair: Truth (10.10.10 item - so I think it may have gone now)
Skin: Cupcakes with eyeshadow (Glitzy) and lips (playful) from Glamorize
Dress: Wild! Mini Dresses found on Xstreet here 1L each
Fur Shawl: Phoenix Rising (Part of Touch Slip dress) (25L)
Nails: (shown in more detail on the right) from Glamorize
Belt: Phoenix Rising
Leggings: Hucci
Shoes: Sole Sisters

Lady bug!
Hair - Truth
Skin - Cupcakes
Lipstick - Glimpse Lips Glamorize
Eyeshadow - Wild Eyes - Ladybird Glamorize
Prim nails - Glamorize
Outfit (Antennas, winds with a red dotty top) - Bleh (Ladybug outfit) Free
Skirt - Flora Skirt; Phoenix Rising
Leggings - *GC* Red Lycra
Shoes - Maitreya Slinky Pumps

Also; I took these pictures at a beautiful Safari sim! It was so beautiful; worth a looksie!

1 comment:

  1. I keep telling myself I hate animal print, but I keep getting more and more leopard and zebra print items. xD Off to xstreet~
    I like the nails! I didn't realize they were so nice. I'll have to make another trip back to Glamorize soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.