Thursday 7 October 2010

Blame it on the.....POP!

*squeals* I've been waiting for this hunt for ages (forgot it started! Naughty Fay!).


As you can tell from my Britney post...I adoooore pop music. So what better way to chill out than by getting through the Blame It On The Pop hunt!

So far, some items have really stood out!



Hair: Magika; Free group Gift
Skin: Mango Mango #16 (I adore the eyeshadow.)
Necklace: Ganked; Group Gift
Dress + Leggings: Before Sleep #30 (Comes with shoes too!)
Shoes: Baby Monkey

Put another dime in the jukebox baby!
Hair: Lamb!; Old giftie
Skin: CandyDoll skin
Glasses: [Bubble] #3 - Part of an outfit
Top and leggings: Urban Republic Co #23
Shoes: Baby Monkey



Hair: Magika
Skin: MonS (In the dressing Room Blue)
Necklace: Old valentines hunt item from 2009 - (never actually worn it xD)
Dress: AuTre #4
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Group Gift
Pose: Croire #1

All the outfits are colourful, vibrant and just scream "fun!". It is a hunt that is really worth doing!

2 comments:

  1. I lol'd hard. xD
    Man! It feels GREAT to see a hunt pop up, that I have no desire to go do! Just sit back, and go, "Oh look, A hunt. Anyway!"
    Remember when the vain inc hunt was on at the same time as greatest love's hunt, and everyone was all "OMG TWO GRIDWIDE HUNTS?!?!? AT OOONCE?!?!?!//1111 THIS IS TOO MUUUUUUCH"

    Actually I'm kidding, I'm on my way to get the mini dress from Before Sleep. xD I would've totally missed out on it because of the hunt's name, if it hadn't been for you showing me the way! Huzzah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD!

    Yeah, I just feel like a queen sitting at a throne; "Your highness! here is another hunt for you to do...." Me: "NEXT!" - this is how it goes until you find a hunt you like. And what with blogs like me, showing you all the items... no one really does the whole hunt.

    Having this much choice is bad..... but I won't be showing any Halloween hunts here (unless the items are super amazing!)

    Well, at least I've shown someone the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.