Monday 11 October 2010

Jewelry fair

The jewelry fair has not been blogged about as much as I thought it would be! Being a huge fairytale fan, the sim in my opinion was amazing. I really love the fact it's a Beauty and the beast theme! Castles and tents = amazing.

I'm not a huge jewelry fan, I often forget to add necklaces and what not to my outfits; or I stick to the same old pearl necklace (which I adore!). Although I am really naughty! I'd rather spend 400L on a pair of shoes than a necklace (Although, I have actually brought a lot from Ganked! and now I think about it...Violet Voltaire.... ) . Now, while that's a horrible stance to take (both take as long to create)... I find that with many of my outfits my shoes are the draw point; not whats around my neck.

Yet, the fair has changed my view point a little. All the stores at the fair had such amazing items, some were jaw droppingly ah-mazing. Here are some amazing items from the fair.

So thank you designers for your amazing hard work, and thank you organisers for putting this fair together!



Left picture: Rhiamon's Realm (Jewelry Fair 1) Secret Garden; earings and necklace freebie
Right picture: Faceted (Jewelry Fair 4) Annabelle Earring freebie

Skin in both pictures Cupcakes and hair by Truth

Donna Flora (Jewelry Fair 1) necklace and earings - this stand at the fair was amazing. I'm going to check out the main store later because, I must buy something from there!! XD It's very princess and vintage...two of my favourite things! - freebie

Skin - Cupcakes
Hair - Truth
Dress - Pheonix Rising


Necklace - Violet Voltaire (Jewelry Fair 1) freebie
Skin - Cupcakes
Hair - Truth

I squealed when I saw VV! Just before I left SL Violet announced she was leaving (which really was upsetting!) yet! she's back. So everythings all rainbows and puppydogs again!

Anywhoz, moving on.... I did buy somethings! I've had a few items from Ticky Tacky (Jewelry Fair 4) before, but honestly, I did not like them (No idea why, don't hate me! It's just an opinion). However (see!! told you to not hate) the great thing about these fairs is that you can see stores you either don't know, or don't shop at. Taste changes anyway, so it's always good to go back to stores you never used to like!


Left picture - 'A Bitch Never Change Jewelry Set' - Pink (comes with earings)
Hair - Truth
Skin - Cupcakes
Top - Hucci - Plain basic tee

Right picture - Mei Li - Charity item! I think 50% goes to Oxfam :)
Hair - Truth
Skin - Cupakes
Dress - Phoenix Rising

There is so much at this fair, I don't want to give away all the amazing items at the fair, because it's lovely to just walk around and take in all the amazing pieces people have made. Don't just tp in and out to get a freebie, have a look! you may find something even you can afford x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.