Wednesday 20 October 2010

Oh-may-gawd shoes!

These shoes rule
These shoes suck
These shoe rule
These shoes SUCK

Internetz to you if you can think of the song to which I'm referring too :P

But! Of course, there are no shoes in this post that suck!!

I love searching for new stores! And two new stores that I've come across are Insatiable Fashions and PIRATE ♠ ARTS (=PIA=). They both have such...amazing designs and are really high quality. Plus, I think both stores compliment each other rather nicely! So I want to show you the items and spend a few minutes showing off the items from both stores. (You can tell I really enjoyed these stores!)

Currently Insatiable fashions has a 1L sale on many of it's clothes. Many of the tees and shorts/jeans you see here are part of that sale :)

Picture 1
Skull top! Lush right? Plus these cut off shorts are super cute.

The shoes are PIAs Halloween shoes, and are only 50L (also come in two other colours! Man, gotta love choices!). I love the detail with the skull in the middle of the rose! And to be honest...they are not that halloweeny! So it's not like they will be in your inventory getting dusty till next year. So for 50L they are a pretty staple shoe. I think they would look perfect with a cute Rockabilly dress.

These are the other two colours:



Picture 2


What first striked me with these boots are the little skulls on the side, for the stores logo. This little quirky symbol really impressed me! These boots are so well made, the textures are just fantastic! Only thing I would say; I'd like to be able to change the colour of the studs! I don't like gold...but, that is just a trivial point!

Picture 3


Her pumps are so cute! They come in all different patterns, but of course...I prefer the pink ones! :) Although...the red dotty ones are just screaming to be put with an outfit right now!

I'd be here all day showing you shoes if I could! This is the time where too much choice is a bad thing!!

Picture 4
Well this tee says "Faith, Hope, love" and I just adore tees with logos! (10L item!) I've teamed these with some bright pink 'Gato boots'!! *squeals* These really are amazingly well made. I'm very fussy with boots, I've tried from all different stores and they just did not look right. But these, are so adorable right down to the little zip on the side!! (And...pink!). I really would like a pair of these in rl now!

Picture 5

So, I found these boots a little weird. I think I've seen boots like this before; but these are super cute, I adore the buckles! They come in all different colours so you'll be spoilt for choice.

So, thank you Zara Yipp for dropping these shoes onto me, they are stunning and I've really enjoyed blogging about them!

Go and have a look at her store; PIA, I'm sure you'll find something you'll really like! It's not only shoes she makes; so if you like Rockabilly/Punk/Biker chick go and have a scout around!

Style notes for everything else

pic 1
Hair: Truth
Necklace: Ticky Tacky
Skin: Cupcakes with eyeshadow from Glamorize
Leggings: Sn@tch
(free)
top + shorts: IF
pic 2
Hair: Truth
Skin: Cupcakes with lipstick and eyeshadow from Glamorize

Necklace: Ticky Tacky
Top + Jeans: IF

pic 3
Hair: Truth
Skin: Cupcakes with
lipstick and eyeshadow from Glamorize
Necklace, hair bow and bangles: Ticky Tacky - 10L

T-shirt dress: [IF]

Leggings:
Sassy Kitty

pic 4
Skin: Cupcakes with eyeshadow from Glamorize
Hair: Truth

Headphones: Gritty Kitty

Top + jeans: [IF]

Belt: Rockerswear

Bangles: Ticky Tacky
pic 5
Hair: Truth
Skin: Cupcakes with lipstick and eyeshadow from Glamorize
Necklace + Braclet: Ticky Tacky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.