Tuesday 12 October 2010

Vintage

I've been feeling really....retro reccently. And anyway, retro never ever goes out of fashion! Luckily looking retro/vintage in sl will not cost you an arm and a leg as these outfits can show you:

Hair - Truth (Twiggy)
Skin - Cupcakes (with Cheap Make-up eyeshadow; trying to see if I like it....)
Necklace - Gnubie Store
Dress - Alafolie - Satin Blue. 10L - This is a beautiful store...pricey dresses but, they are amazing. So I just had to nab this cheapie!
Shoes with socks - Baby Monkey - Belle (Glittery sparkly shoes, with the option to have socks on! I had to buy the fat pack. They are amazing)

I'm sure you all know by now the Gnubie store! When I was there many moons ago....it was packed. Now, not many people there. Which is such a shame! As I think the quality of the items are a lot better than those from those wearhouse like places!

Well, I went back there, to see if there was anything new; but! I looked at the old outfits and I still think they are just as amazing and great for a retro outfits.


Left Picture:
Hair - Truth
Skin - Regrave
Outfit - ChaCha - Artilleri @ The Gnubie Store
Shoes - Maitreya
Necklace - AddiCt
Ring - Callie Cline - 10L (10-10-10 !!! 10 items at 10L - from the one at Truth :) )

Right Picture:
Hair - Truth
Skin - Cupcakes
Dress - Artilleri @ The Gnubie Store
Shoes - Donna Flora


Hair - Truth
Skin - Cupcakes
Dress, shoes, necklace - Donna Flora (All freebies. The clothes you can find at the store, and the necklace at the jewelry fair. See my previous post for the link)

Ok, so I told myself I would not join another group that you have to pay to join... (my groups are getting really full!) But, I've always loved Ivalde, and when I saw there wall of group gifts...I just had to join the group!

'January' Gift

Hair - Truth
Skin - cupcakes


'June' gift

hair - Truth
skin - Cupcakes
Belt - KKBB
Shoes - Maitreya

So there we are. Amazing retro looks! You can get some really lush freebie retro hair...buuuut I'm really in love with Truth at the moment! And I don't want to take any of their styles off!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you make retro very not ugly!
    I'm actually surprised by how much I like the Donna Flora dress; I normally leave the pink to you. xD
    And I love Ivalde too! More love for them!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.