Sunday 31 October 2010

Lady of the night

Lots of beautiful items on the grid at the moment!


Dress: Gothica. 50L promo outfit found on xstreet here. I thought it was a real stunning dress and I'm so glad I picked it up!
Hair: Dernier cri
Skin: Redgrave
Shoes: Maitreya

This dress is not free, but....it's stunning non the less!
Dress: Rotten toe
Shoes: PIA Halloween pumps 50L (more detail here)
Necklace: Donna Flora - Free
Hair: Truth - Free group gift (but I've tinted it)


Hair and dress is from Lelutka; it will only be around till this evening :) so grab this amazing freebie while you can!

2 comments:

  1. Gyaaaaah I'm so mad I missed the LeLutka gift xD
    You pull off dark goth really well! Jerk, you're not allowed to look good in EVERYTHING :P
    Where are you taking pictures at btw? That place looks awesome!

    My weekly allowance came in, and I'm off to Rotten Toe. Her stuff really is stunnin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should stop working then, that way you can be on sl 24/7 again.

    *sticks her tounge out* Can't help it...I'm just gawwwjus.

    And I'll send you the LM in game; I forgot to put it in the post, I normally always do...whooooops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.