Sunday 17 October 2010

Explosion of Colour

I'm in a colourful mood today! Being all happy and colourful gives me a reason to check out some of my favourite stores! So prepare yourself for bright clashing colours!

This outfit is one I put together a while ago, I've just re-worked it and took another picture! Yes, it is not a freebie look but! all the Fishy Strawbery items shown here are in her reduced section! I checked back and it seems all her old stock is now there, so check it! I have a total crush on Ms. Eriksen :) She's amazing!

Hair: Gritty Kitty it is quite old, so it may not be there anymore. I just love this hair style sooo much.
Skin: *CandyDoll* Beauty Pale (Lazy Sunday -so I think it was 70L) with eyeshadow and lipstick from Glamorize
Hoodie: Fishy Strawberry
Shirt: Fishy Stawberry
Leggings: Fishy Strawberry
Skirt: Fishy Strawberry
Shoes: Urban Bomb Unit (I got these ages ago, but, I checked and they are still at the store. You can change the colours of all of the shoe, the wear style, size...ect. It used to be a staple in all my outfits, so well worth the 595L if you can afford it!)


Hair: Truth
Skin: CandyDoll
Glasses: Modd.G - Free (Got the note card this morning, I love Modd.G!)
White Cami shirt: Fri.day - Free (2nd gift box)
Belt: Fri.day - Free (4th gift box)
Skirt: !Doux Couture
Leggings: Fishy strawberry
Necklace: [AddiCt]
Shoes: Maitreya


Lots of people wear their underwear as outerwear.......

Hair: Truth
Skin: Cupcakes with Lips and eyeshadow from Glamorize
Necklace + Earings: Glow - From TDR Blue
Corset top: Fishy Strawberry
Belt: Fri.Day - Free
Skirt: !Doux Couture (Part of Cutout & Wrap Dress)
Socks: Emery - Free
Shoes: Baby Monkey


All my pictures today were taken at Lemondrop Forest . It is a super weird place... but weird in a good way! Worth checking out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of color, but you pull it off nicely! xD
    For some reason, looking at you, I get the urge to call you "Strawberry".

    And I am so going to Lemondrop Forest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.