Wednesday 13 October 2010

Glamorize yourself! (freebies for male and female!)

Ok! So I'm sure you all know about Cheap-makeup! Now, I honestly tried them....and, I did not like it. Not that I like subtle make-up, it's quite the opposite. I just found Cheap-makeup did exactly what it says on the tin; made me look cheap. So, my lovely friend Lorrainne Vaniva (yeah, I mentioned you! :P) tp'ed me to another make-up store; Glamorize! she was so shocked I'd never heard of it!

And my oh my! I'm in love.

The owner was hanging around the store when I got there, so I spoke to her; Yoko Leeeroy, who...is a doll! really lovely person. She spoke about how she wants to expand and I can see why, her store has amazing potential. She just wants to make all us girls look beautiful!

Ok, so the store is not a freebie store BUT most packs only cost 10L to 20L which is...cheap for the quality. You don't get just one eye make-up for 10L you get a whole pack! Although there are a few freebies dotted around the store:

Left picture
Eyes:black/white extreme eye (1L)
lips: Lip Tricks gold (1L)

Right picture
Eyes: White/gold extreme eye (1L)
lips: Lip tricks Vanilla cake (1L)

My fav lips! Love the colour.

Eyes: Extreme eyes white/plum (1L)
Lips: Liptricks Bright Pink (1L)

My eyes in all the pictures are also a freebie from Glamorize!

Align CentreSo Missy Yoko is a woman of many talents. She's started to design hair! (Does this woman ever sleep?!) Again, they are priced cheaply, so... you really do get your bang for the buck here! I'm loving the Kelly hair! (right picture)

Left pic
Hair: Chelle
Shape 'Mellie' - Love the face...boobs are a little too big for my likey! BUT! I'm sure some of you girls like big boobies!
lips: Playtime - Nude
Eyes: Glitzy Red

Right pic
Shape - Constance
Hair: Kelly
Lip: Essentials Easy Red
Eyes: Starbright (from the glitzy selection)
Head jewels; 'just jewels'

These are just a SMALL selection of what she has to offer!

Left pic
Glitzy eyeshadows with tattoo layer with 'just jewels'

Right pic
Wild eyes

I could show you pictures all day! Infact, I just want to show you all the make-up options because they really are amazing.

BUT! I can't! But I am quickly going to show you some of the male stuff!

Left picture: Zak skin and Zak shape with underware by Glamorize
Middle and right pictures; Clothes at Glamorize

So I know my pictures are not amazing but; I really hope you can all see how amazing Glamorize is.

Three amazing girls bringing you: Skin, hair, clothing, shoes, jewelry, nails, shapes, skins...... the list goes on forever!

I personally love the store and I can see myself wearing the make-ups and going back for more. I have nothing against Cheap-makeup! So please, don't think that. But, I think Glamorize is going to be my favourite make-up store.

So thank you Micalia Darkrose, Coco Nikita and Yoko Leeeroy! For your hard work and amazing items! Seriously, can't really express how much I adore all of your items!!

So tp there, have a look round and make up your own minds! :)

Glamorize


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you hadn't heard of Glamorize!!
    If it weren't for them, I'd still have a hoard of skins with different makeups on them whenever I wanted to change my face.
    Nice pics! I love the one rockin the old gold lip tricks. That's such a nice color.
    ... I didn't even realize the store had clothes and hair though. xD I'm always stuck staring at the makeup wall.
    I'd definitely recommend Glamorize to anyone and everyone! The prices are insanely cheap, but the makeup isn't! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.