Tuesday 7 June 2011

I'm baaaack

Heya all!

After four months of not being on SL I've decided to come back. From my last post you can see why I quit; it's been a horrible few months. But, I'm now off uni and what not, so I should be able to chill and fully recover!

So, as I've had a break I checked out all my old favorite stores and put together a little outfit:



So, of course my first stop was Truth. Where I picked up this amazing hair!

Because of the bow, I wanted to go for a really cute pink outfit, so, after getting the hair I had a flick through my old pictures to gain some inspiration; and I remembered Whippet and Buck; I really adore a lot of their new fashions so I went on a little spending spree!

Now, even though I love pink; I did not have anything to match the colour of the top, so onto Xstreet I went! I'm glad I did, I found this beautiful set called 'Endless cute outfit' which consists of a top, shorts, shoes and accessories! The shoes, necklace and earrings just went perfectly with the look I wanted to created.

I hope that I will be blogging more regularly, but I need to find my bearings in SL again as most of the old freebie haunts have sadly left the grid! But stay with me, I shall have some amazing looks coming in the next few weeks.
Love

Faylinn x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.