Thursday 30 June 2011

New at Fishy Strawberry,

So, I felt like stepping away from the freebies today to do a post about a store close to my heart! I've not been able to buy anything from Fishy Strawberry reccently; but I went to the store today and picked up lots of her new items. My love for Fishy Strawberry started when I was a little newbie , and I suppose it's just grown.

These new dresses are playful and very colourful! Which is one of the main things I adore about the Summer; all the wonderful colours.

fishy
Tropic of Capricorn in Sky and Sun


Pretty in pink
Tropic of Cancer in Magenta

These dresses are just perfect in everyway! I see myself wearing them a lot.

So basically, in this post, I just want to highlight the fact that freebie shopping is awesome and what not, but sometimes, you do need to pay designers, as the often come out with pretty amazing items.

Yeah, I'm just a Fishy Strawberry fangirl ^^

Have a lovely day! I've not been home from work long, so I'm going to play on my ds!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.