Friday 10 June 2011

Black is always a safe colour!

The start of this outfit began with a pair of shoes from 7Style, which I re-found after going through my old landmarks. They very much remind me of a pair of shoes Baby Monkey made last year (pumps with socks), but these ones from 7style are completly black, and rather classy. The store says they are free for a week, but I'm honestly not sure how long they've been there! 7style also has many other freebies on the back wall, so it is a store to check out!

So on my travels to find an outfit to match the shoes, I visited many of my favourite stores! The top in this outfit is from Doux Petite Doll, who is still in the process of creating her new store. When I left I knew she was starting it, so it's a shock to see it still not finished! Nevertheless, it looks like a very fun sim and I had lots of fun looking at her cheapies. It's actually part of a dress, but, I felt the skirt from Cupcakes - All that Glitters looked slightly better in this outfit.

Next up was Ganked, I still believe this store has some of the best jewelry in secondlife! So off I popped, not only is there a group gift in store, many items are set to 5L. It seems that it started on the 30th of May, and would only last a week; yet some items are still 5L; so really worth checking out!




Link

Hair: Lucia - Truth
Skin: Isabel - LAQ
Necklace and Earings: Suri - Ganked
Top (Part of a dress): Wildin - Doux Petit Doll
Skirt: All That Glitters - Cupcakes (Part of an old group gift - But she still has them in her store)
Gloves: Spork (But I don't think they are around anymore)
Shoes: Leap - 7Style

So now, after a rather long day at work, I'm going to chill for a bit

Love, Fay x

1 comment:

  1. Gooooorgeous, doll! And lol, you and ganked. But! 5L! Imma have to go there now. Score!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.