Friday 17 June 2011

Hunt for Strawberrys!

I thought it would be best for me to take a bit of a break from The Taste Of Sl hunt and how did I do that? I went on a hunt for Strawberrys instead!

'Just look for the strawberries hidden in and around the Flea Market and you’ll find goodies from some of your favorite designers such as *Art Dummy!, Awesome Blossom, Berries Inc., LinkGrixdale, sur+, {what next} and Zigana. Also, don’t forget to look around the Flea Market while you’re there too for more treasures at flea market prices.'

So, while your hunting for strawberrys, have a look at the stands; some wonderful items at amazing prices.


Hoodie: Grixdale
Tree Stump: Art Dummy

I love the little panda, so cute! So, go check out the Flea Market for amazing goodness.

Well I'm going to get back to hunting, stuck on a store and the hint is no use. Always fun!

Take care

Fay xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.