Thursday 23 June 2011

A little bit of free-ness

So, this is just a quickie post really. Until June 26th, a really cute little store called Towa has and great big sale on! All items are discounted, with some at 39L and others at 0L. I picked up some really cute items and had a chat with the designer of the store; who is so sweet!

  • All Skin 1500L → 250L,
  • Clothes are all 50% off, with some free. Some prices available 39L
  • 50% off all other items (with some free.)
The reason for this, is that the store is having a renewal, so I believe she wants to move old stock before she brings new stock in.

Anyway, her items are so adorable, I picked up lots of dresses (My poor inventory is creeping back up again).






I really love this bright pink dress!


The skin pictured here is one of the freebie skins you can get :) I love the eyeshadow!

Have a lovely day x

Fay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.