Tuesday 28 June 2011

Oh my gosh..smexy shoes.

Me again!

The weather is awful now, it's been thundering and everything. Bye bye Summer =[ I've not done much in rl today, so spent most of my time on sl!

I'm glad though, I got wind of this... beautiful gladiator shoes! Gosh, I squealed when I saw them...and their price.

Free!

At Gabriel, along with many other gifties. Link


I've basically based this look on an outfit I wear in rl. The lace top is from Y&R and is so similar to my rl one; so I had to nab it! I do however normally wear leggings with the top, but I could not seem to find any cool leggings in my inventory, so I've used this cool jeans from Indrya Designs.

Here is a closer look of the shoes!

I think they are really awesome.


The thunder is getting louder now, so I'm going to go hide in a closet or something.

buh bye

xx

1 comment:

  1. Free shoes? You can't beat that.
    The toes scare me a lil on the closeup, but most of the time people aren't closing in on your feet, soo. :D
    Also, cute outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.