Wednesday 8 June 2011

Get your sneakers on!

This outfit was inspired by these beautiful cheapie shoes I found on Xstreet by CS Design. While not free, at 79L one must not grumble. They have a HUD System to enable colour change and size change.

I was looking around for a pair like this for a while, but did not really want to spend that much on just one pair (I'm a bit tight at the moment!), but these are just amazing!


The rest of the outfit came from The Whore Mansion, which I have blogged about before and still totally adore!

Hair: Truth
Skin: LAQ
Shirt: The Whore Mansion
Panties: The Whore Mansion
Socks: Emery (old Freebie)

I feel a little bit naughty in this outfit, so time to go impress some boys!

Mwah x

On a side note; I just want to say RIP and my wishes to the family of Roy Skelton, who played George and Zippy on Rainbow.

I adored Zippy as a child, and he still remains close in my heart. I actually had a little tear run down my face when they announced it on the radio this morning!

Please visit BBC for more details of this sad story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.