Wednesday 22 June 2011

That's very nautical of me.

Excuse the bad pun in the title, but I just had to do it! It's all relevant! Would I ever say something that was unrelevant? *shifty eyes*. Anyway, I'm really loving the Sailor look at the moment; seems to be a Summer thing. Last Summer is was very popular over here and I believe it's going to be popular again; it seems the grid loves the style too.

So what better way to spend a horrible, rainy, cold UK day than by stripping down and standing in the sun! .... (I wish! T_T)
Font sizeBold


It all started with this amazing necklace. I've been looking for a necklace with an anchor on for agggges, but sadly, the ones I found were a little bit out of my budget. So, I was tickled pink when I found this one free from a little shop called 'Kotolier'.


Hat: Bukka - only 180L and you can change the colour
Hair: Exile (Oldie from TDR - Since going through my inventory I've found lots of things I really should wear!)
Skin: LaQ (Not free)
Necklace: Kotolier
White lace Tank: PO - Pink Outfitters - Billie Lace Tank (Not free)
Belt: Bukka (Old lucky chair)
Shorts: BND (Cheapie only 10L)
Shoes: Indyra Designs - Marina Woven Wedges (These shoes, are beautiful! I'm a huge fan of wedges, sadly I can't wear them in real life; I have very very big feet and as I'm nearly 6ft, wedges make me stand out even more, so these help ease the pain a little bit) (Not free)

I'm also glad that Bukka is still going strong, I adore this store so much and I've always tried to blog about them. They have three lucky chairs and two lucky toliets (*sniggers*) so it's great to camp there and nab some amazing items.





Hair: Fri.Day last years hair fair gift.
Skin: LAQ (Not free)
Shirt: Artilleri (Not free)
Belt: Bukka
Skirt: Bukka - Lucky Chair
White Canvas Shoes: Duh! Lucky chair

Those white canvas shoes are so awesome, I just strolled into the store; and the chair was on F! I felt very lucky.

Have a lovely day

Fay x

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cuuute! I'm loving the sailor look too. I'm not seeing it a lot yet over in my stores, but I hope we get hip to it soon.
    And I know what you mean about wearin heels! But to hell with all the short people, I wear em anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.