Sunday 19 June 2011

Put that slap on! / DR Who Gift

Every girl knows a little bit of make-up can do wonders! So isn't it lovely that Kozmetica (a whole store of makeup) is having a mini hunt. Dotted around the store are freebies and cheapies from some of the best makeup vendors in secondlife.



The eyeshadow I'm wearing is one of the bits of makeup you can nab!

Another really cool item I got this morning is the Dr Who necklace and is a group gift from LolaPop. Even though it is Tennant and I'm a Matt Smith fan girl, I do adore it!

So, sorry for the short post, but I just wanted to flaunt this amazing Dr Who gift too!

Anyway, back to sorting out my inventory; deleted over 6k of items so far. I'm quite impressed with myself!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with you too, doll! \o/
    Also: omg, I was so excited when I got a notice for the new releases and freebies at Kozmetica. Tat makeup is the best thing in SL since prim hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.