Tuesday 14 June 2011

She's got her tuuude on.

I've been messing with a new style and some new stores; I like the results, but I don't think I'll always be dressing like this! It's rather provocative; I like dressing a bit more conservative. But nevertheless I really enjoyed some of the new stores I found!



Hair: Truth (I only really wear hair from here or Magika, I suppose someone may need to persuade me to try a new store!).
Skin: LAQLink

Lip accessory: OMG Design - Cross and Star (freebie)
Necklace: Lux (Seemingly left the grid; shame really; I have a gift card for there!!)
Jacket: SG Fashion (10L - The whole store is 10L)
Bra: Hucci (not free)
Tattoo: Heart'n'Soul (free: also, it is also a new store. From what I've seen so far, it seems it's all going to be very awesome stuff!)
Leggings: Glow

So that's me for the day, I've been so busy in real life since finishing uni, work keeps calling me in and honestly, my feet have not really touched the ground!

I am enjoying being back in sl though <3

Take care,

Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.