Tuesday 28 June 2011

Who Says?

Who says?
Who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's heard it?
Trust me,
That's the curse of beauty.
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

I'm really loving this song by Selena Gomez! I believe her album comes out today. My little sister got me into her as I had to put some of Selena's songs on her mp3 player, I always thought she was quite the brat in The Wizards of Waverly place, but, I love her in Princess Protection!

Anyway, I'm off the subject a little bit!

This beautiful little dress is free from Ashmoot. I love how Summery it is! We're having a bit of a heatwave over in the UK at the moment; it's sooo hot!




I hope you all have a lovely summery day

Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.