Wednesday 29 June 2011

Oh my, more shoes!

A girl has to have lots of shoes! So I'm glad there is another beautiful freebie pair floating around the grid. These pink gem shoes are a group gift from JustB. Sparkly and pink; my favourite two things!



So, Fay has decided that today she's not going to do anything; and therefore just play on her pink DS all day! She has the life!



Hair: Truth - Quinn
Bow: No longer around. LinkSkin: LAQ
Necklace: AddiCt
Tank: Fri.Day - Freebie
Ds: La Vie en Rose - Freebie
Panties: Shush - 25L Seemingly only has a store on the marketplace now :)
Socks: LaViere - Free opening gift.
Shoes: JustB

After all that thundering, and power cuts yesterday; it's gone back to being stupidly hot! I hope it cools down, I'm not too keen on the heat!

Well, have a lovely day

Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.