Thursday 23 June 2011

It's a nice day for a white wedding.

I've been quite lucky with lucky chairs/boards reccently; they've not taken too long to switch to F. Which, I must say, is rare! Normally I'm standing there for ages. Anywho, on my travels I came across this beautiful wedding dress on the lucky boards at Ribbon.



It's very simple; which is what I like in a wedding dress.

So now all I need is the Groom....Maybe I should do a Jodie Marsh and wear a tutu and a belt around my breasts and start a reality tv show? I think she found a husband doing that.

On a side note, this is my 100th post; so even though I took a very long break, I'm glad to have reached my first little milestone. Things can only go up aye?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.