Tuesday 21 June 2011

Black Butler Hunt

My friend told me about this awesome hunt happening on the grid! It's called the Black Bulter hunt; you're basically looking for this really cute rabbit! With only 34 stops, this hunt only took me the latter part of my evening. It was 100% worth it, all the items are amazing made. Even though there are no hints on the blog, and some items are very hard to find! However I've found some really cool stores that I'll be stopping by again soon! The starting point is here. If you'd like any more information check the Little Crown blog!



Dress: ***Ambrosia***


Here is one of the amazing outfits you can get on the hunt! If you want to see the rest of them check out slfreebiehunters who have taken pictures of all of the hunt items! My guess is my friend found out from them, then told me *giggles*. Anyway! It does not matter, it's a beautiful hunt, and if you don't do it, you're missing out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.