Wednesday 15 June 2011

Keep your hat on!

Hello there!

I'm still loving heart*n*soul, so much infact, the lovely ladies sent me a fatpack of hats to review and to show off. Now, honestly, I'm not normally a hat person, buuuut, for days when I want to wear a hat, these are perfect.These hats come in a fat pack for 99L, with 9 different colours. So, a different hat colour for each mood!

I was in a green mood today, so I went for a somewhat colourful outfit. Also, in the outfit I was sent these rather funky 'finger tapes' which are also different colours. Plus, as you can still see, I am wearing the freebie tat's from their store. I've honestly not taken them off, I really think they are cute!



Hair: Truth - Leilani (Streaked)
Skin: LAQ - Isabel (08)
Necklace: Barbie Bitch - Old Hunt gift
Shirt: Toxic Bish (free; she has a lot of freebies in her store :) )
Skirt: Hucci - Not free
Shoes: KK Rainbow Chucks: 50L on marketplace

Tats, finger tape and hat: Heart*N*Soul

(A close up of some of the hats)


I have a feeling I'm going to adore this store; they are still setting up so there is not much there .... yet!

But when they've finished, I think it will be a very popular store, so get there first ;-)

Fay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.