Thursday 2 December 2010

52 weeks of colour; plum!

Entering the fourth week of the colour challenge now; having more and more fun each week! This week I really did not want to go and buy any more items so I had a good look through my inventory to see what I could find!

I came up with three to four outfits, each with different items, different styles... but no matter what I did I could not find an outfit that I honestly loved! It was not the lacking of purple/plum items in my inventory that caused the problems; it was the matching!

I tried so many different styles; pure plum, green and plum, patterned with plum, floral plum...you name it I tried it with plum! Sooo I gave in; and instead of going for a dark plum look...I added yellow :D Then, as soon as I added yellow I started listening to happy music (see the bottom of the post).

And ended up with:



Fun huh? :P

Hair: Dernier Cri - Part of the 111 event - So I'm sure it's all gone.
Skin: LAQ
Eyeshadow: Pixel Dolls
Necklace: ::69:: (No longer avalible)
Belt: Fri.day (freebie)
Skirt: Cupcakes 25L or less store (is actually part of a top!)
Socks: Modd.G (freebie)
Shoes with socks: Maitreya Gold (Not free, but I am loving these shoes soooo much! I really want all of them! XD)

Next week is Sepia...I hope the week after is a easier colour! *giggles*. Luna says there is a rule within this challenge 'You’re not allowed to kill me.' I assume thats during the challenge? ... when it's over Luna is going to have lots of frustrated bloggers after her ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you finally decided on an outfit!! And nice choice. And nice makeup! I didn't realize pixeldolls did that! Off I go ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.