Monday 6 December 2010

Sexy... or sweet :P

I love waking up to group gifts!

*Deviance* sent out a note card regarding more colours in the princess collection!! :O If I had the money I'd so go out and buy them.

Anyway! along with the notecard a lovely group gift was sent out!

Left: Santas sexy helper
Right: Santas sweet helper

Boots come with!

I really love them! Such a beautiful colour too, it's not that annoying cliche red...so I think it adds something speical!

((not that I hate red or anything...))

Rather hyper mood this morning actually, just had a huuuge cup of coffee! And group gifts...

As I'm in an xmas mood I'm gonna leave you with a song, by one of my favourite british bands.. they were around during my teenage years and I totally fancy the tall one :P (Charlie - he sings first!)



Oh god, my heart is just PUMPING after hearing that! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.